PowerSafe® SBS XC BatteriesDesigned to meet the harsh demands of unreliable grid applications, PowerSafe® SBS XC batteries feature advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology. Manufactured to the highest international standards, PowerSafe SBS XC batteries also offer high resistance to heat and lower internal resistance to support higher rate charging and discharging.
Power for unstable grids
Combining fast recharge capabilities and high reliability, PowerSafe SBS XC batteries deliver an ideal solution for telecommunications networks with poor grid stability where there is high risk of uncontrolled Partial State of Charge (PSOC) operation. The batteries also offer excellent resilience against deep discharge. The high cyclability of SBS XC batteries and their ability to operate in uncontrolled PSOC conditions, where ambient temperature can often be high, supports a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Wide Ah range of 2V cells and 12V monoblocs
- Proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology
- Excellent cyclic performance and fast charge acceptance ability
- Long design life and up to 2-year shelf life
- PowerSafe® products are marketed under the SuperSafe® brand in the following specific countries - India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.
Take a look at the following PowerSafe SBS XC product specification:
Central Offices / Switching Centers
|Technology / Chemistry||
Thin plate pure lead
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity Europe standard||
Ah / C10 / 1.8Vpc / 20°C
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||