Hawker® Armasafe™ L-Series
The Hawker® ArmaSafe™ L-Series utilises the proven EnerSys Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) valve regulated technology, to meet the diverse and demanding energy storage needs of the modern world. Today over 2 million batteries have been installed on a wide range of combat and tactical vehicles throughout the world.
KEEPS YOUR ARMY ON THE MOVE
EnerSys Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology packs more power into the same space as a conventional battery and reduces corrosion and water loss through the purity of the materials used in construction, providing extended storage and service life as well as increasing the resistance to abusive deep discharges.
- Designed in compliance with EN 50342
- Installation orientation: can be mounted in any orientation except inverted
- Recombination efficiency 99%
- Integrated flame arresters - Protection against flame transmission
- UN Transportation classification. UN2800-Class 8 exempt
- 97% Recyclability
- Shock resistant
- Ability to survive and recover from abusive discharges
Take a look at the following Hawker® Armasafe™ L-Series comparison:
|Technology / Chemistry||
Thin plate pure lead
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity Europe standard||
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs