PowerSafe® RH Batteries
The PowerSafe® RH series of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are specifically designed for high current discharges over short durations. The pocket plate design and Ni-Cd chemistry provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe RH battery series an ideal choice for engine start, UPS and utility applications.
Robust in Design.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make the PowerSafe RH battery the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity covering discharges of one second to 30 minutes.
- Capacity range 10 - 800Ah
- Specifically constructed for high current discharge applications
- Single one piece container construction
- Ni-Cd pocket plate design
- Long storage and shelf life
- Wide operating temperature
- Low risk of terminal degradation
- Translucent plastic case for visible electrolyte level verification
- Proven 20 plus year service life
Take a look at the following PowerSafe RH comparison:
Central Offices / Switching Centers
Switchgear and Substation
|Technology / Chemistry||
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||
|Capacity US standard||