BSP is the official sizing engine for EnerSys. Because it is a Web-based application, BSP is designed to be constantly updated with the latest information that EnerSys clients need and the site will benefit from regular upgrades and new releases. Clients can access BSP 24/7 from anywhere in the globe via web.
New reports that are available on BSP will save clients time and give them the answers they need to make educated decisions. The ability to save the reports for future references is helpful for planning. Some of the reports available include:
- Summary Margin Reports – show the user how well each EnerSys battery fits their requirements (shown in a percent value)
- Standard IEEE-485 Reports – show the sizing calculations for all applications except UPS
- UPS Sizing Reports – provide specifications based on IEEE with parameters that are made for UPS system requirements
- Rack and Cabinet Reports – provide the customer detailed information such as seismic zone, footprint, floor loading, spill containment and any selected optional rack/cabinet items
- Overall System Reports – provide a bill of material (BOM) of the entire battery system and provides a list of optional accessories for the battery type chosen
- Performance Reports – allow users to create custom battery performance literature for the time periods and voltages they want to see
The EnerSys BSP can be used to determine the best configuration options for racks, accessories and various room layouts for traditional flooded and VRLA products.
BSP is a web-based battery sizing and configuration program that offers an advanced sizing engine with more configuration options for multiple applications including switchgear, telecom, UPS, and solar applications. EnerSys BSP also provides battery layout/configuration options.
Request a Quote