EnerSys® is committed to acting as a responsible industry leader in environmental management systems. All EnerSys employees are expected to take appropriate measures to protect the environment, comply with all EnerSys legal requirements and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring our operations and products meet or exceed federal, state and local environmental requirements
- Developing products that will have a limited impact on our environment over their whole life cycle
- Monitoring, controlling and eliminating (where possible) environmental emissions, discharges and wastes generated by our operations
- Working constructively and cooperating with regulatory agencies and other organizations to develop equitable and realistic laws, regulations and standards to protect public health and the environment
- Being a responsible corporate citizen in communities in which we operate by responsibly addressing any citizen or public concerns regarding our operations
EnerSys management is responsible for insuring compliance with this policy and for the development and implementation of environmental programs and procedures for each location. Corporate Environment, Health and Safety is responsible for providing counsel and guidance to management in establishing environmental programs and in fulfilling responsibilities under this policy.
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs