An advanced cooling system family
The FlexAir family of products include the FlexAir Green Free Cooling System (GFCS) series and the FlexAir IsoCool® system. With the FlexAir GFCS series, cooling capacity is managed based on the temperature difference between the interior and exterior of a shelter, as the system measures heat load and degree of pollution in the inlet air filter. FlexAir IsoCool is a standalone battery cooling system that creates a temperature zone for backup batteries that is lower than the ambient temperature in the shelter.
- Optimized for energy efficiency
- Easy to install in new and existing shelters
- GFCS series meets IP-55 standards; IsoCool system
- UL94 flammability and Telcordia®GR-487 R3-180 standards
- Backed by 1-year warranty
Take a look at the following FlexAir® comparison:
5G & Small Cells
Passive Optical LANs
Central Offices / Switching Centers
There are no documents available for this product.