NexSys® iON battery
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) technology from EnerSys®
NexSys® iON battery solutions include the industry’s most advanced Lithium-ion (Li-ion) technology from EnerSys® — a technology that powered the world’s first Li-ion battery powered satellite in 2001 and currently powers hundreds of satellites in orbit.
Built to the highest safety, design and manufacturing standards, and ideal for heavy-duty applications, low-upkeep NexSys iON batteries are available in a scalable range of sizes and configurations.
Whatever the size of your fleet or facility, NexSys® iON batteries can help cut downtime and battery ownership costs, contributing to more productive and profitable operations.
- Faster recharge rates cut unproductive downtime
- No hassles or surprise expenses from daily maintenance
- Eliminate costly battery changing – optimized for opportunity charging
- Easy plug-and-play charging – no need to disconnect battery from the truck
NexSys® iON batteries feature fully integrated battery management controls that support greater safety, reliability and battery life.
- Avoid issues related to integrating components from multiple vendors
- One comprehensive data and reporting solution
- Easy-to-use platforms provide operational support
MORE INDUSTRY NEWS
11 November 2021
EnerSys Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
9 November 2021
EnerSys® Exhibits NexSys® PURE Batteries and Advanced Battery Management Tools at ISSA Show North America 2021
2 November 2021
EnerSys® Strengthens Motive Power Battery and Charger Distribution in Pacific Northwest through Expanded Partnership with Concentric, LLC
27 October 2021