Cable management is the attribute that distinquishes Alpha® BDFB and power distibution units. The systems are designed with both initial installation and future adds/changes in mind. From 100A GMT fuse panels to Smart BDFBs product lines we offer a full range of distribution solutions.
In the modern central office, distributing DC power is more than providing the right size fuse or breaker for the load. Systems must include intelligence to enable monitoring and alarming, providing insight on breaker, fuse or load status.
Our solutions are designed for centralized monitoring via CAN connection. This enables a single IP connection to all BDFB distribution bays at a facility. BDFB and smart power distribution units can be managed by a system controller located in the power plant or standalone.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
Battery Distribution Fuse Bays (BDFB)
- Smart BDFB, Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ BDFBM Advanced Modular Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ Half BDFB, Advanced Compact Secondary Distribution Bay
Power Distribution Frames (PDF)
GMT Fuse Panels (Rating 0.25 to 20A)
KLM Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 30A)
TPA Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 50A)
TPL Fuse Panels (Rating 400 to 1200A)
- Alpha (1600A)
- IDP (1600 or 2400A)
Slimline Breaker/Reduced RU Panel (Rating 3 to 65A [100A CE])
- Matrix 300 Series, 300A High Density DC Power Distribution System
- Matrix C16, 400A High Density Connectorized DC Distribution Breaker Panel
- V30/30 Distribution Panel, (4) 300A Advanced 4RU DC Distribution Solution
AM Breaker/TPS Fuse Panels (Rating 3 to 125A Single Pole, 300A Max)
- HDX, 400A Compact DC Power Distribution Center
- CXDM-E3, 400A Distribution Panel
- Smart E2, 600A Remote Distribution Panel
- HDN, 300 & 600A High Power Density Networked DC Distribution Center