Our distribution options include fuse and circuit breaker sytems that extend from a compact, 1RU shelf to a full Battery Distrbution Fuse Bay (BDFB). Cable management is the attribute that distinquishes our power distibution units. The systems are designed with both initial installation and future adds/changes in mind.
EnerSys® IDP distribution systems include front panel displays to show individual fuse status. For shelter applications, our PowerBay+ Half BDFB provides all of the advanced monitoring, safety and cable management features of our full-size BDFB, but occupying only half the floor space.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
Battery Distribution Fuse Bays (BDFB)
- Smart BDFB, Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ BDFBM Advanced Modular Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ Half BDFB, Advanced Compact Secondary Distribution Bay
Power Distribution Frames (PDF)
GMT Fuse Panels (Rating 0.25 to 20A)
KLM Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 30A)
TPA Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 50A)
TPL Fuse Panels (Rating 400 to 1200A)
- Alpha (1600A)
- IDP (1600 or 2400A)
Slimline Breaker/Reduced RU Panel (Rating 3 to 65A [100A CE])
- Matrix 300 Series, 300A High Density DC Power Distribution System
- Matrix C16, 400A High Density Connectorized DC Distribution Breaker Panel
- V30/30 Distribution Panel, (4) 300A Advanced 4RU DC Distribution Solution
AM Breaker/TPS Fuse Panels (Rating 3 to 125A Single Pole, 300A Max)
- HDX, 400A Compact DC Power Distribution Center
- CXDM-E3, 400A Distribution Panel
- Smart E2, 600A Remote Distribution Panel
- HDN, 300 & 600A High Power Density Networked DC Distribution Center
Large Frame Breaker Panel (Rating 100 to 250A Single Pole, 600A Max)
SPECIALTY DISTRIBUTION PRODUCTS
Vertical Distribution—Zero RU (Rating 30A Max)
BUS DUCT PRODUCTS
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs