Our distribution options include fuse and circuit breaker sytems that extend from a compact, 1RU shelf to a full Battery Distrbution Fuse Bay (BDFB). Cable management is the attribute that distinquishes our power distibution units. The systems are designed with both initial installation and future adds/changes in mind.
EnerSys® IDP distribution systems include front panel displays to show individual fuse status. For shelter applications, our PowerBay+ Half BDFB provides all of the advanced monitoring, safety and cable management features of our full-size BDFB, but occupying only half the floor space.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
Battery Distribution Fuse Bays (BDFB)
- Smart BDFB, Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ BDFBM Advanced Modular Secondary Distribution Bay
- PowerBay+ Half BDFB, Advanced Compact Secondary Distribution Bay
Power Distribution Frames (PDF)
GMT Fuse Panels (Rating 0.25 to 20A)
KLM Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 30A)
TPA Fuse Panels (Rating 1 to 50A)
TPL Fuse Panels (Rating 400 to 1200A)
- Alpha (1600A)
- IDP (1600 or 2400A)
Slimline Breaker/Reduced RU Panel (Rating 3 to 65A [100A CE])
- Matrix 300 Series, 300A High Density DC Power Distribution System
- Matrix C16, 400A High Density Connectorized DC Distribution Breaker Panel
- V30/30 Distribution Panel, (4) 300A Advanced 4RU DC Distribution Solution
AM Breaker/TPS Fuse Panels (Rating 3 to 125A Single Pole, 300A Max)
- HDX, 400A Compact DC Power Distribution Center
- CXDM-E3, 400A Distribution Panel
- Smart E2, 600A Remote Distribution Panel
- HDN, 300 & 600A High Power Density Networked DC Distribution Center