PowerSafe® OPzV Batteries
Featuring an optimized plate design, PowerSafe® OPzV batteries have a capacity that exceeds the internationally recognized DIN standard. Long service life combined with virtually maintenance-free performance make PowerSafe OPzV one of the safest and easiest to use Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries on the market.
Long life with no watering
Thanks to their die cast tubular plates, PowerSafe OPzV batteries provide excellent cycling and proven long life under float conditions. VRLA technology eliminates the need for watering, while color-coded terminals, bolt-on type connectors, and a pressure relief valve support safety and ease of operation.
- Capacity range: 215 to 3170 Ah
- 20-year service life at 68°F (20°C)
- Easy installation in vertical or horizontal positions
- IEC 60896-11- and DNI DIN 40736-1-compliant
- PowerSafe® products are marketed under the SuperSafe® brand in the following specific countries - India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.
Take a look at the following PowerSafe OPzV product specification:
Central Offices / Switching Centers
Switchgear and Substation
Medical Standby Power
|Technology / Chemistry||
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity Europe standard||
Ah / C10 / 1.8Vpc / 20°C
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||
|Capacity US standard||
Ah / 8hr / 1.75Vpc / 77°F