PowerSafe® SBS XC+ Batteries
PowerSafe® SBS XC+ is an innovative solution specifically engineered to cope with the operating challenges (high cyclic use, high ambient temperatures, etc.) of hybrid telecom sites. Powering networks by the use of hybrid systems and combining the use of diesel gensets and batteries are progressively enabling the industry to reduce its dependence on generators alone and lower the total cost of ownership of networks.
Tailor-made for off-grid hybrid applications
PowerSafe SBS XC+ delivers outstanding energy throughput and cyclic performance for longer battery life and its ability to operate in controlled partial state of charge (PSOC) reduces genset runtime for additional OPEX savings, namely significantly lower fuel consumption and generator maintenance costs.
PowerSafe SBS XC+ also contributes to generator replacement avoidance as well as the reduction of CO2 emissions and noise pollution.
- Nominal capacity range: 190 - 1560Ah (C10 / 1.80Vpc / 20°C)
- Outstanding cyclic performance
- Exceptional fast charge acceptance ability
- Controlled PSOC operation for low TCO
- High energy density
- Resilient to harsh environments Up to 18-month shelf life
- PowerSafe® products are marketed under the SuperSafe® brand in the following specific countries - India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.
Take a look at the following PowerSafe® SBS XC+ product specification:
Central Offices / Switching Centers
Grid Interactive Systems
Commercial & Industrial Systems
|Technology / Chemistry||
Thin plate pure lead
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity Europe standard||
Ah / C10 / 1.8Vpc / 20°C
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||