PowerSafe® SBS XL Batteries
To keep up with ever-rising demand for digital information, telecom and cable suppliers are adding more equipment – and with it more heat – to already temperature-sensitive environments. To help operators control cooling costs and raise AC set points, EnerSys® developed PowerSafe® SBS XL batteries.
The next generation high temperature battery
The PowerSafe SBS XL battery series comes from a respected lineage – the industry-leading, EnerSys Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology found in the PowerSafe SBS battery. SBS XL takes SBS performance to the next level, providing a 10-year service life for back-up applications in high temperatures. The value of this innovative new line is a true cost savings to the operator for both cooling and maintenance. With PowerSafe SBS XL batteries, you can raise your ambient temperature and lower your operational costs.
- 10-year design life at 95°F (35°C), 20-year design life at 77°F (25°C)
- Proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology
- Industry leading warranty
- Meets Telcordia® GR-4228 Level III, NEBS GR-63 standards and International IEC 60896-21/22 requirements
- PowerSafe® products are marketed under the SuperSafe® brand in the following specific countries - India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.
Take a look at the following PowerSafe SBS XL AMERICAS+APAC product specification:
Central Offices / Switching Centers
Switchgear and Substation
|Technology / Chemistry||
Thin plate pure lead
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity Europe standard||
Ah / C10 / 1.8Vpc / 20°C
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||
|Capacity US standard||
Ah / 8hr / 1.75Vpc / 77°F