EnerSys (China) Huada Batteries Company Ltd. and EnerSys (Chongqing) Huada Batteries Company Limited (located at No. 4, Shuangqian Road, Shuangqiao District, Chongqing, China) (Company or we) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to this policy and any amendments we made from time to time.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you may provide when you:
- register to use our website;
- subscribe to our service;
- search for a product;
- place an order on our website;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; and
- when you report a problem with our website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full uniform
resource locators (URLs), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we may obtain your personal information if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, or from third parties we are working closely with (including business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers).
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about our other goods and services that we feel may interest you or that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will seek your consent (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive such information, you may contact us at email@example.com;
- carry out internal audit, data analysis and research, and improve our products and services; and
- notify you about changes to our service.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- keep our website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If we intend to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, we will obtain your consent in advance.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and deliver relevant advertisements to you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage of your personal information and security All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access your personal information held by us and request a copy of the information.
- Request us to update or correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request us to delete your personal information if you no longer use our products or services, unless we have a legal or regulatory obligation to retain the information.
- Object to our processing of your personal information.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Changes to the policy
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy. This policy was last updated on October 23, 2020.
Questions, comments and suggestions regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs