AC Power Systems
Many fixed wireless access devices are AC powered. Simple, low frills inverters or UPS systems can provide minimum battery backup—but for providers that seek to offer telco-grade service, a rugged UPS with battery backup is required to ensure the highest level of network reliablity.
The Alpha® FXM line of outdoor UPS systems includes conformal coated printed circuit boards which protect against exposure to moisture and dust, and carefully selected components to operate reliably in extreme temperatures. With sizes ranging from 350 to 2,000W the FXM Series can meet virtually any application for outside plant (OSP) electronics.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
- INEX, Modular 48VDC Inverter System, 1.5kVA to 12kVa 120VAC, 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz Single-Phase
- Inverter 2000, 1RU Stand-Alone 48VDC, 120VAC, 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz Single-Phase
- Media System, 2RU 48VDC Modular Inverter System, 120VAC or 120/240VAC Configuration with Integrated Distribution, 60Hz
OUTDOOR UPS SOLUTIONS
- Alpha FXM 350, 350W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 650, 650W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 1100, 1100W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 2000, 2000W UPS Module