When a source of utility power is readily available at the small cell site, EnerSys® has a variety of small power conversion devices that provide conditioned power to operate the small cells and/or charge a battery. We have solutions for both AC and DC powered small cell devices. These solutions can be packaged together with batteries to ensure continuous operation—a key requirement when small cells are deployed to expand network coverage.
The Alpha® FXM Series UPS systems include a range of products that all provide rugged, environmentally-protected uninterruptible power for AC small cell applications. Likewise, a PSU can deliver power for a DC small cell. Both products can power the small cell while simultaneously charging batteries that take over in the event of an outage on the mains utility grid.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
- INEX, Modular 48VDC Inverter System, 1.5 to 12kVa 120VAC, 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz Single-Phase
- Inverter 2000, 1RU Stand-Alone 48VDC, 120VAC, 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz Single-Phase
- Media, 2RU 48VDC Modular Inverter System, 120VAC or 120/240VAC Configuration with Integrated Distribution, 60Hz
OUTDOOR UPS SOLUTIONS
- Alpha FXM 350, 350W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 650, 650W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 1100, 1100W UPS Module
- Alpha FXM 2000, 2000W UPS Module
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs