The Alpha® LPS36 Remote Line Power (RLP) system is ideal for powering ITS elements located far from the traffic control center. The LPS36 uses copper cables or Power over Composite Fiber (PoCF) to energize cameras and signs thousands of feet away from the power source. This technique offers tremendous cost savings when compared to new construction for electrical drops.
The LPS36 system includes an intelligent system controller that can be managed and monitored remotely. Another advantage is the ability to remotely power the end device on and off, significantly reducing the number of technician visits to the faraway locations.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
UP CONVERTER SOLUTIONS
DOWN CONVERTER SOLUTIONS
- LPR Series, ±190VDC to 12/48VDC HP Remote Supply Unit
- LPR48-150-IP68, ±190VDC to 48VDC Remote Down Converter
- LPR48-300, ±190VDC to 48VDC Remote Down Converter
- CSM46, ±190VDC to -48VDC Converter
- INV90AC-400, -48VDC to 89/90/120VAC Inverter Outdoor Strand-Mount Inverter
CENTRAL POWER HUB SOLUTIONS
ENCLOSURE & CABINETS
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION?
Get in touch and we can develop a unique solution to meet your stored power solution needs