DataSafe XE Literature
- Battery Range Summary
- Battery Performance Data
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Cabinet Range Summary
DataSafe XE Batteries
Engineered for Data Center UPS Applications
DataSafe® XE batteries by EnerSys® are the first batteries specifically designed to meet the evolving needs of today's data center power requirements. They provide the power and reliability needed for modern, critical UPS applications.
Improve Data Center Efficiency
Engineered with the most advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology and superior manufacturing processes, DataSafe XE batteries support runtimes under 5 minutes. In addition, features such as longer life, lower electric spend for float, and wider operating temperature range result in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings of up to 25% compared to conventional monobloc Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries.
- the first specifically designed data center battery
- engineered with advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology
- supports run times under 5 minutes
- savings of up to 25% on total cost of ownership compared to conventional batteries
- longer life and lower electrical spend for float
- wider operating temperature range