Remote Line Power
The Alpha® LPS36 Remote Line Power (RLP) system is the leading solution for remotely powering outdoor small cells. The centralized up converters can convert a single utility AC grid connection into power for multiple small cells using copper cable to deliver the current. Sealed down converters can be mounted in harsh outdoor environments adjacent to the small cell. These converters can be mounted on poles, in handholes or on an aerial strand.
Wireless operators can streamline the permitting and siting process by mounting the small cell and the down converter on an aerial strand in the communications space. The LPS36 system enables remote control of the power to the small cell, providing the abliity to cycle the power without the need for a technician truck roll.
Please explore our energy system offerings by clicking on the links below for detailed product information.
UP CONVERTER SOLUTIONS
DOWN CONVERTER SOLUTIONS
- LPR Series, ±190VDC to 12/48VDC HP Remote Supply Unit
- LPR48-150-IP68, ±190VDC to 48VDC Remote Down Converter
- LPR48-300, ±190VDC to 48VDC Remote Down Converter
- CSM46, ±190VDC to -48VDC Converter
- INV90AC-400, -48VDC to 89/90/120VAC Inverter Outdoor Strand-Mount Inverter