PowerSafe® DSG Batteries
PowerSafe® DSG batteries have been carefully engineered to take on the demanding power needs of the utility market. The multi-cell design with individual post utilizes less floor space while allowing for integration of battery monitoring and test equipment used in routine maintenance.
PowerSafe DSG series batteries employ a Slide-Lock™ post seal that allows for natural plate growth over time for maximum reliability and reduced maintenance.
The innovative tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal provides a robust airtight seal. Multi-cell construction requires fewer units, resulting in lower installation costs.
The 0.25" thick positive plate makes DSG batteries ideally suited for the long duration and complex duty cycle requirements inherent to todays switchgear, utility and control applications.
All battery systems are rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge and offer 20-year life expectancy in float service at 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature.
- Capacity range 295 - 1600 Ah at the 8 hour rate to 1.75vpc at 77°F (25°C)
- 100% initial capacity
- 12 multi-cell units, six 8v units and six 4v units reduces linear footprint
- Individual (or dual) terminals per cell to allow individual cell monitoring
- Plated copper terminals, single hole for 5 and 7 plate models, dual hole for remainder of models
- Thick grids for excellent long duration discharge and long life
Take a look at the following PowerSafe® DSG Batteries comparison:
Passive Optical LANs
Central Offices / Switching Centers
|Technology / Chemistry||
Flooded lead acid
|Capacity (Min) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Max) - Europe standard||
|Capacity (Min) - US standard||
|Capacity (Max) - US standard||
|Capacity US standard||
Ah / 8hr / 1,75Vpc / 77°F