EnerSys (China) Huada Batteries Company Ltd. and EnerSys (Chongqing) Huada Batteries Company Limited (located at No. 4, Shuangqian Road, Shuangqiao District, Chongqing, China) (Company or we) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we handle your personal information and protect your personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law of the People's Republic of China.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to this policy and any amendments we made from time to time.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you may provide when you:
- register to use our website;
- subscribe to our service;
- search for a product;
- place an order on our website;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; and
- when you report a problem with our website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URLs), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we may obtain your personal information if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, or from third parties we are working closely with (including business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers).
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about our other goods and services that we feel may interest you or that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will seek your consent (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive such information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- carry out internal audit, data analysis and research, and improve our products and services; and
- notify you about changes to our service.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- keep our website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If we intend to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, we will obtain your consent in advance.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and deliver relevant advertisements to you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage, protection and security of your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We adopt appropriate physical, management and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection Training courses to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will do our best to protect your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is required or permitted by law to extend the retention period or is permitted by law. Because based on different scenarios and different products and services, the storage period of data may be different. The criteria we use to determine the retention period include: the time required to retain personal information to complete the business purpose, including the provision of products and services, and maintenance Corresponding transaction and business records, control and improve the performance and quality of products and services, ensure the safety of systems, products and services, respond to possible user inquiries or complaints, problem location, etc.; whether users agree to a longer retention period; laws, contracts Whether there are special requirements for data retention, etc. As long as your account is necessary to provide you with services, we will retain your registration information. You can also choose to cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on that account, and if there is no special legal requirement, delete your corresponding personal information or anonymize it.
You should ensure that all personal information submitted is accurate. The Company will do its best to maintain the accuracy and completeness of personal information and update in a timely manner.
When required by applicable laws, you may (1) have the right to access and copy the specific personal information we hold about you; (2) ask us to update or correct your inaccurate personal information; (3) reject or restrict our use of your personal information; (4) ask us to delete your personal information; (5) ask us to explain the personal information processing rules. If you want to exercise related rights, please contact us at email@example.com to provide feedback. To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request. If we have a reasonable basis to believe that these requests are deceptive, unfulfillable, or harm the privacy of others, we will refuse to process.
When required by applicable laws, when we process your personal information based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality and effectiveness of our processing of your personal information based on your consent before the withdrawal, nor will it affect our processing of your personal information based on other appropriate legitimate foundations.
We do not handle children's personal information
Our products, websites and services are for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children (minors under the age of 14) are not allowed to create their own user accounts. For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or disclose this data when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child. If the Company finds that it has collected children's personal information without obtaining verifiable parental consent in advance, it will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to such websites.
How we transfer your personal information globally
We are a multinational company, which means that your personal information collected by the Company may have offices in the country/region where you use products or services, or by our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, or business partners processing in other countries/regions, or receiving visits from these countries/regions. The data protection laws of these countries may be different. In such cases, we will take measures to ensure that the data we collect is processed in accordance with the requirements of this policy and applicable laws. Including when the personal information of a data subject located in the European Union is transferred to a country or region with the same level of data protection that is not recognized by the European Union, the Company will use various legal mechanisms, such as signing standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or requesting your consent to transfer personal information, or implement security measures such as data anonymity before cross-border data transfer. The personal information collected and processed during our operations within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. Personal information collected and processed will only be transferred in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law of the People's Republic of China and subject to a security assessment.
Changes to the policy
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
This policy was last updated on December 10, 2021.
Questions, comments and suggestions regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under normal circumstances, we will reply within fifteen working days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can also file a complaint or report to regulatory authorities such as cyberspace and telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce.